Formally SJ & E Fellows Ltd and established in 1895; Fellows is based near the centre of Wolverhampton and is recognised as a manufacturer and supplier of high quality deep drawn and technically difficult presswork and commercial catering equipment.
Fellows supplies an array of press manufactured components and fabricated assemblies into a wide number of sectors including:
- Commercial Catering.
- Ministry of Defence.
- Building and construction.
Fellows can offer customers flexible production combined with the ability to manufacture the most complex deep drawn pressings on short lead times. The company has also developed excellent relationships with a number of specialist material suppliers to ensure a responsive supply chain to provide flexibility of supply.
Fellows has skilled and fully trained personnel, with the company operating a combination of modern press equipment and some uniquely designed by Fellows engineers. In house technical facilities including:
- Hydraulic Presses to 750 tonne capacity with 800mm maximum stroke and bed areas to 2400mm x 1200mm.
- Mechanical presses from 40 – 500 tonnes capacity with 25 – 450 mm stroke and bed areas to 2700mm x 1500mm.
- Comprehensive welding and fabrication facilities, including brake presses together with plasma, MIG and TIG welding.
- Full range of heat treatment (annealing) facilities.
- Metal finishing including polishing, wet and dry blasting, pickling and degreasing.
- Assembly and ancillary machining.
The company also offers powder coating, painting, plating, and galvanising as part of its commitment to provide a complete service to its customers. Deep drawn presswork is a highly skilled and complex process that Fellows have mastered over many years of developing product and process solutions for its customers. Fellows believe that quality is an essential, integral part of every stage of the design, tooling and manufacturing process. As such Fellows have arranged their business to include the highest quality standards to cover all elements from design to delivery – a process designed to generate product quality “right first time, every time”. Fellows are accredited to TS16949 and ISO9001. Fellows business address is: Graiseley Row WV2 4HL Wolverhampton , United Kingdom